today I went to this Chinese Resturant called Bobo's Chinese haha
Its about a 15 minute walk from Sookies house haha
Just noticed we didnt take any pictures haha but tomarrow
I will get some haha
Today we Still Didnt Film the Fire Cover yet T_T
But We REALLY plan to do it tomarrow haa
I at least want the Song Done haha
We are filming Scenes tomarrow if We finish the song haha
But we will have more time Sookie will even wake up before 1 pm haha
"_"
haha
...>Well Wish Us luck
See ya...
Do you like Covers?
Have any Suggestions or Request
...dont forget to leavea Comment haha ^^
________________________
Epik thing of the day
....Star Wars Light Saber Chopsticks!!!
Pretty Cool right
I totally Amazing....I want some haha...I can use the Force to eat my rice haha
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hey Be nice or I'll...I'll...Cry T_T haha
And Please Sign your name on your Comment >.<
haha