LoveScream

Words From the Mind.. Words From the Heart.. Words About Korea ..you have to read words here >.<

Sorry I havent been on in a while haha because my internet has been acting up
haha but now its ok
Yesterday me and sookie Made a Fire Cover by 2ne1
listen and Subscribe here www.youube.com/user/mikyongie

^___^

I think we did ok but I could have done a little better on minji's parts haha
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
well Yes today I have soooo much to clean haha the dishes, my room, and Laundry haha
just cleaning no plans = SO Boring haha
well I have to go bust some suds [start cleaning]


Bye bye
안녕!
-Erica 미경


_____________________
::The Epik Thing of the day::









...This picture is epik because...I REALLY want a Cupcake haha

^_________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Be nice or I'll...I'll...Cry T_T haha
And Please Sign your name on your Comment >.<
haha